Absolute Auction - Country Estate Home on 2+ Acre Lot
ONLINE ONLY! Property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price!
Property #: TAA2027
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding ends October 8th at 6:00pm ET
Preview Date & Time:
October 2nd at 4:00 PM ET &
October 4th at 2:00 PM ET
4183 New Haven Rd,4183
Bardstown, KY 40004
• ABSOLUTE AUCTION! Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Sale Price!
• Spacious home with large rooms, lots of closets and storage, dining room, family rooms, etc.
• Large 2 car garage and lots of storage shelving!
• Full finished basement with full bath, family room, office, bedroom and walk-out to a large concrete patio!
• Country Estate Home boasting a large 2.31+/- acre lot with frontage on Highway 31E.
• Nearly 4,000 sq. ft. of living space! Five Bedrooms, Three Baths, Family Rooms, much more!
• Easy Access to Martha Layne Collins Bluegrass Parkway, 2 miles to the north.
• Bardstown, Kentucky - “Best Small Town in America” according to Rand McNally and USA Today!
• Bardstown, Kentucky – Bourbon Capital of the World!
• Bardstown, Kentucky – “My Old Kentucky Home State Park” & “The Stephen Foster Story!”
This Country Estate Home provides 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 family rooms, office, formal dining and plenty of closets and storage space! The 2.31+/- acre yard offers wide open space for a growing family or a grown family gathering place for recreation and relaxation. There is a large deck off the kitchen as well as a concrete patio below stretching nearly the entire length of the house in the rear. This is a perfect opportunity to purchase a spacious home and lot in the country yet conveniently located for access to Historic Downtown Bardstown, the Louisville International Airport, two hours north to Cincinnati and two hours south to Nashville.
Property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price.
Auction Summary of Terms of Sale: All property is sold in “As-Is and Where-Is” condition. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. The total sale price of the property shall be comprised of the high bid plus the buyer’s premium. The high bidder shall execute a non-contingent purchase agreement immediately following the auction, and will provide a non-refundable earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total sale price (high bid + buyer’s premium) by certified funds or wire transfer within 24 hours of being declared the winning bidder. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing within the specified timeframe in the purchase agreement. Property will be transferred by General Warranty Deed. Other terms apply.
Watch virtual tour of the property at https://youtu.be/XUUFwg_8gWc
Contact - Jeff Farmer -firstname.lastname@example.org, 270-268-5315
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
Exceptional 155 acre +/- property located adjacent to Seneca, SD. This unique property includes a 2007 Morton building (48x60x18) that has approximately 948 of living area. Living area has 2 bedrooms with each having their own bathroom, kitchen/dining/sitting area, large bathroom/laundry room, hickory cabinets, Geo-thermal heating and cooling, additional in-floor heat in bedrooms & kitchen. Shop area has two overhead doors (14h x 18w & 14h x 11w), large counter top w/ cabinets, Geo-Thermal & auxiliary Reznor propane heater, floor drain and overhead storage room. Quonset (60 x 32) has concrete floor and includes a large steel storage rack. 139.3 Acres of FSA cropland acres w/ balance building site and trees. Great opportunity for year round living or a hunting headquarters!
Thorpe Realty & Auction - Jim Thorpe Broker